Zoho CRM

O software de CRM que ajuda você a vender de maneira mais inteligente, melhor e mais rápida.

(5.003)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente
4/5

dos usuários recomendam este app

5.003 avaliações

André V.
  • Setor: Fotografia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Melhor forma de ter seu e-mail personalizado

Avaliado em 21/04/2020

Vantagens

A facilidade em ter criado meu e-mail personalizado com a marca da empresa

Desvantagens

Alguns problemas em incorporar a certos tipos de sites

Samuel S.
  • Setor: Automotivo

Zoho Mail

Avaliado em 14/05/2020

Vantagens

Usamos a Zoho no controle de nossos e-mails na empresa faz mais de 8 anos, é um sistema que nunca nos deu problema nesse período

Desvantagens

O único ponto a observar e´ a lingua do sistema, que poderia vir em português

Felipe S.
  • Setor: Artigos de luxo e joias

Excelente Ferramenta

Avaliado em 27/03/2020

Vantagens

Oferecem um email de forma gratuita com excelentes recursos, já utilizo a mais de 2 anos...

Desvantagens

Até o momento não tive nenhum problema com a ferramenta...

Newoldstamp

Razões para escolher o Zoho CRM

Para tornar o email mais profissional
Tatiana D.
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Ótimo

Avaliado em 16/04/2020

Eu uso para responder e mandar emails para futuro clientes e clientes

Vantagens

E simples de usar e me atende bem nos seus recursos

Desvantagens

E super simples e tranquilo não tenho contras

Bruno D.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Avaliação Zho

Avaliado em 30/09/2020

Desisti no segundo dia de testes.

Vantagens

Achei o visual atraente, isso que me despertou o interesse em testar.

Desvantagens

Não achei tão fácil quanto imaginava, acredito que poderia ser mais intuitivo.

Aminuddin B.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best CRM we have use

Avaliado em 29/01/2021

Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Vantagens

Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

Desvantagens

The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

Damian C.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size.

Avaliado em 22/10/2020

I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

Vantagens

It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system.

It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email.

I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution.

I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

Desvantagens

The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver.

The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

Saqlain M.
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

CRM for Small Business

Avaliado em 15/08/2021

Overall Experience is Very Good. We are happy with the product. We had our doubt while purchasing but now we are glad we did.

And Zoho is developing, introducing new features every now and then. Very Nice

Vantagens

A lots of features in one place with different functionality, made the life easier. We use MAIL, CONNECT and CLIQ all the time. It has become an inseparable part of our Business.

WorkDrive is very Responsive and Reliable Best solution for File storage with the team. I can Give access to a folder to my colleague and can revoke when done. Very easy.

Mobile apps are Also Nice and Handy.

The way ZOHO keeps everything Tidy and Clean by offering different options for different problems is the most I like about ZOHO CRM

Desvantagens

Very big System a lots of functions which remains untapped and I think it will be for some time now. beginners have to learn some behaviors to work with it. The learning curve a bit Steep.

In short I don't have anything that I dislike about ZOHO, but it took some time to get here.

Dropbox Business, OneDrive e Google Workspace

Razões para escolher o Zoho CRM

Google is Good but very Expensive. Zoho is on the other hand a bit low on the price side. Initially that was the primary reason to switch.

Google Drive

Razões para mudar para o Zoho CRM

It was a little less costly and was promising a lot of features. Other Options that we tried was not promising much. Another very important thing is that they gave us 2 months free, the paid version for free. For the whole team with the Email support. I mean we had our [email protected] for free. In the while We tested the platform as much we could and liked it, purchased it. Happy that we did.
Jen W.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

You get what you pay for

Avaliado em 09/04/2018

Unlike my other review, I only used Zoho as a user, not as an administrator. I can't comment on the customer service, as I never had contact with them. I'm aware of the pricing as I shopped them before choosing the CRM my team uses now.

Basically, this is a great free database, accessible by multiple users. It is not a great pipeline tracker. It is not a great system for an efficient data entry process.

Vantagens

The best thing about Zoho is that it's free for up to a number of users. Great for a small business who doesn't have a budget for CRM yet and needs somewhere to store information and search it later. It can be simple to use. I always look for a system that you can enter a very minimal amount of information into in order to store a lead or prospect. Zoho is definitely capable of that.

I have used this in conjunction with inside and outside sales teams together. It was simple enough for the inside team to look up an account that calls in to see if they've had contact with an outside rep, and vice versa. It's nice that it has a mobile app, though when I stopped using it it was still the least intuitive/useful app I had on my mobile devices.

Desvantagens

I've used other CRMs, and I noticed that using both Zoho and another (Salesforce) it is very common to happen upon duplicate prospects in the system. It seems like the way an account is entered is not as intuitive in detecting that the account already exists. I've used others that will suggest any contact, address, phone number, name or business that already exist in the company's pipeline literally as you're typing them. With Zoho it's more like you look up each data field first on your own to be sure the account doesn't exist before entering it.

That can be pretty tedious for an already tedious job like assisting our reps with data entry. The result is lost notes, because some are on one of the duplicates and some are on the other. I've seen this particular problem cause a lot of lost time and energy for outside reps in particular, who go out to an account not knowing the most up to date information about it.

I also found the other tools to be less useful than in other CRMs. For instance, generating a report on your pipeline and what stage the accounts are in. Other CRMs in a similar price range are easily capable of telling a user how many prospects are in follow up or final stages of the sales process. While using Zoho, I actually tracked my pipeline on my own separately using a spreadsheet. It was easier and more intuitive than the CRM offered. Now, leading a team, I would not use this CRM and this would be a big reason why. I can't imagine trying to track the progress of our leads via a team using this CRM's tools.

Nabin P.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Keep your customers engaged with your business

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Vantagens

Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

Desvantagens

The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

NetSuite CRM e Odoo

Razões para escolher o Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM provided smooth data migration and a rich set of features.

Odoo

Razões para mudar para o Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is easy to get started and integrate with existing business processes. Also, they offer a free plan and paid plans starting from just $14 per month.
Avash K.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Useful CRM that isn't very expensive.

Avaliado em 20/06/2021

Other than the fact that customer service took 6 days to get back - everything is good with Zoho CRM. There are plenty of features, third party integration, etc. The User Interface is pretty good and delivers important information at first glance. I think Zoho CRM is perfect for small businesses and startups.

Vantagens

The best thing about Zoho CRM is that it can be used from any device connected to the internet - it's simple but very useful. The features like recording meetings, emails, bot chat, etc make Zoho a very useful CRM. I am from a country where USD has a value of around 120 so many CRMs are too expensive to try but Zoho isn't very expensive. I also like Zoho's Sandbox feature which allows me to test custom build modules with ease. I also like the feature named Zia. Zia analyses and suggests the best time to follow up with a customer which I think is really great. Zoho also has pretty good third party integrations available. While I found customizing Zoho confusing, once we get around it - it can be customized to fit the needs of every business.

Desvantagens

In the beginning, Zoho was very confusing for me. I had to do many customizations to start which takes some time and is also confusing. However, once we get around it - we can customize it to fit the needs of every business. Also, once I had some problems with Zoho and I reached Zoho support. They did help me solve the problem but it took them 6 days to get back to me.

Eric A.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Trial on Zoho CRM Plus

Avaliado em 27/05/2021

Its great experience as I have tried other CRM system like Hubspot, Salesforce, etc. All have different strengths and weaknesses. For Zoho CRM I like the flexibility to customise and design your own dashboard very easily.

Vantagens

I like to Dashboard especially having the flexibility to design and customise your own dashboard. There is also different view perspective view on your leads, contacts and deals.

Desvantagens

Integration to Whatsapp. I am still trying out different 3rd parties integration to Whatsapp. It will be great for Zoho to have their own integration function to Whatsapp.

Razões para escolher o Zoho CRM

Flexibility to customise and design your own dashboard.

HubSpot CRM

Razões para mudar para o Zoho CRM

The price of Zoho CRM is more attractive as compared to other products.
Sparsh S.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Versatile and Customizable CRM Tool

Avaliado em 11/07/2021

I am very much satisfied with this software because it has all features, which i need during my working. This is a very helpful software for me because i works in the FMCG sector so i need to manage a lot of records, sales reports, performance reports and its dashboard is best for me and my team to read and understand the analytics, i.e., where we are lacking, on what decisions we need to focus more, how to improve, etc.

Vantagens

The best features are, Email Routing, Document Library, 24X7 Live Chat, Analytics, Activity Dashboard & Activity Tracking, Behavior Tracking and Billing-Invoicing.

Desvantagens

My experience with the support team was not good but rest the software have almost all positive aspects.

Bitrix24 e Freshsales

Razões para mudar para o Zoho CRM

It is budget friendly and have almost all features that i need.
Alfredo enrique A.
  • Setor: Bancos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

One of the best CRM tools

Avaliado em 10/07/2021

Vantagens

It is a tool that manages in a simple way the information of clients, employees and suppliers. Their updates are getting better every time and they make it easier for you to work on massive marketing campaigns.

Desvantagens

Some tools are not so easy to use, especially if you are just entering the world of CRM, in addition to the fact that its free version has little storage space

Vaughan R.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Support is non existent and very poor product road map

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

ZOHO One has the potential to be a very powerful suite of tools and compete with Hubspot, but their development roadmap and customer support is seriously lacking.

We have spent 3 months implementing ZOHO for our business, but we are left with no choice but to ditch all the work that we have done and find another solution.

Vantagens

ZOHO CRM is very customisable and relatively feature rich.

Desvantagens

Key features are extremely out dated and badly need upgrading, such as:
- Ability to integrate with Office 365 for sync Outlook emails, the only supported option is IMAP protocol which is out dated, insecure and disabled by default within Office 365. The forums state they they will be releasing an updated integration with outlook but the dates just keep getting pushed out for months.

- when sending emails from within ZOHO CRM, there is no option to select a prewritten email message (i.e. default email templates) without the template having formatting. This make it appear as though the email is from an email marketing tool.

- The email templates are antiquated and the code behind is extremely poor. Lots of SPAN tags and unnecessary formatting.

There are lots of comments in their ZOHO Help Centre about upgrades and new features, which ZOHO state are in development but never seem to get released.

SharpSpring, ActiveCampaign, HubSpot CRM e Nutshell

Razões para escolher o Zoho CRM

Capsule CRM is a great lead management solution but we needed a more functional CRM suite

Razões para mudar para o Zoho CRM

ZOHO One had an extensive suite of modules which appeared to cover everything we needed. It isn't until you start using each of the product properly, you then realise how out-of-date and buggy the features are.
Vincent M.

Zoho One User

Avaliado em 15/09/2021

As time progressed my vision has clarified on what I’d like Zoho to do for me. Click a button, send a quote, and simultaneously send me an email for parts and products to send to my distribution vendors for shipping. I can have that all tied into Zoho Books if I want, but we have not looked at Books as of yet.

We're going to be utilizing the marketing campaign in the near future. Currently we're utilizing Zoho Sign (DocuSign) for contracts and we're utilizing Workspace (Share Point) where we have a collaborative repository for training materials spreadsheets for our projects that we want to keep track of anything we want to share amongst ourselves that's what we use.

Vantagens

As advertised, you can run your entire organization from this enterprise platform that being Zoho One.
We heavily use the CRM for generating quotes emailing templates email and quotes and proposals and contact management.

Desvantagens

Each module can speak to another but on a very limited basis directly out of the box. You'll need to customize each modules ability to speak to each other in the manner you want.

This will take some time for you to discover.. be patient, the product is not a "Magic Genie" but could be when you program it to be.
You'll discover what you need and want as your use and familiarity increase.

I recommend paying for the support from Zoho, it's not expensive if you don't have a lot of people, it's a percentage of your overall licensing fee. You can use the Zoho one support crew to give you any assistance that you need.

There are two levels of support you can choose a Zoho partner who has business sense and understands how you're going to use your Zoho product. These Partners are sharp, intelligent groups and know what their doing. Consequently your pricing matches their experience.
the Zoho support group has no business sense they're not intuitive they will fix whatever problem you have they will answer your questions, but they do not have business insight

Razões para escolher o Zoho CRM

We needed something more encompassing and flexible. ACT's firs failure was not being able to integrate with Ring Central. Zoho allows for a click to call and bingo, your on the phone with whomever you're calling.

Act!

Razões para mudar para o Zoho CRM

1. Chose Zoho One for pricing 2. flexibility 3. expandability 4. capability 5. functionality You can program this entire platform work together as one cohesive mechanism. It's truly an amazing platform once you get your head wrapped around the entire concept and you give yourself some time to work with it, I really think you will find it a very solid product. The downfall is it's all cloud based, it's not on premise. sometimes the website is a bit sluggish. Zoho on occasion takes a few moments to update. Salesforce priced themselves out of the market and I would have to hire a developer just to use the product. That's an immediate no go right out of the gate. Microsoft Dynamics I could manage on my own, however I still would be required to engage a partner and their minimum investment starts at $5000 another no go.
Paul O.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!

Avaliado em 10/09/2021

Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

Vantagens

I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

Desvantagens

All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

Dynamics 365, HubSpot CRM e SAP Business One

Razões para escolher o Zoho CRM

Streak was far too simplistic for our needs.

Streak

Razões para mudar para o Zoho CRM

Our needs were between Streak CRM that couldn't do everything we wanted and the well known brands like HubSpot. The pricing of HubSpot seemed like it would be good, until you add the components that you wanted, then it became ridiculously expensive. ZOHO CRM was the best value for money.
Waleed S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Solid integration for our business needs

Avaliado em 18/06/2021

I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for the next months to settle on a legitimate objective. Different parts exceptionally helpful is the likelihood to coordinate with Aircall (telephone framework) and Woocommerce to get synchronize all clients subtleties. I don't care for the statement work. similarly as with the expert arrangement I can't actually tweak my statements so I need to make without anyone else. I don't have some other protests as I'm very content with it.

Vantagens

Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline.

Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items.

With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

Desvantagens

As far as task overseeing more alteration is require.

The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts.

At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

Alex F.
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

Best-in-class for most users

Avaliado em 30/04/2021

I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Vantagens

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks.

Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

Desvantagens

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Price and simplicity

Price and simplicity.
John M.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Zoho CRM is a solid CRM for SMB's / SME's!

Avaliado em 27/01/2021

Very good. I use it on several different businesses.

Vantagens

ZOHO CRM is a robust CRM system that is perfect for small firms needing 'big tools' for managing contacts / leads / quotes / and invoices.

I would highly recommend ZOHO CRM for any company looking to set up CRM for the first time. It isn't scary. It's very self explanatory. It has most of the bells and whistles that an Enterprise CRM suite would include.

Desvantagens

There are idiosyncrasies in most of ZOHO's products - and ZOHO CRM is no different.
- Little quirks are what's most annoying, for example, when dealing with 'suspects' (earliest stage interactions with prospects), system data that is 'entered' (by the prospect) cannot be carried through a workflow to Quotes, Sales Orders, and Invoices. Bizarre! The net result is you end up bypassing the tools that prevent your desired workflow from working.

Razões para escolher o Zoho CRM

Salesforce was too complex for the simple CRM routines i required at that juncture.

Razões para mudar para o Zoho CRM

Lower cost. Simpler product. Easier (and cheaper) to follow an upgrade path.
B. w. B.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

Great Product

Avaliado em 09/01/2021

I was not excited about switching to a cloud based CRM. I am an old school ACT! user and I didn't like the change to the cloud. I am very happy with the features that are now offered by Zoho. They are as good or better than any other CRM out there and less expensive. They even have a free version!!!

Vantagens

The price is great. The customer service has always been helpful. It is easy to use.

Desvantagens

I stopped using Zoho for a while and started using a competitor that has some newer features. I am back to Zoho because they now have those features and all the things that the competition didnt

Zendesk Sell e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para escolher o Zoho CRM

Zoho has better email and phone tracking abilities

Zendesk Sell

Price and familiarity
Norleah P.
  • Setor: Varejistas

Zoho CRM

Avaliado em 23/10/2020

I have had an amazing experience using this software. So much so, that I recommend this CRM to all my business development clients when starting their companies. The ease of creating and accessing tickets, attachments and emails on a clients file to access the parent data and contacts for authentication purposes, allows the call to flow seamlessly. Details are always time stamped in case data needs to be verified which makes it very secure with employees and contractors accessing company information and customer files. They offer a free version that includes many things that other paid CRMs do not include, just a wonderful product for a fraction of the cost.

Vantagens

I love the ease of access with managing and accessing important data for both vendors and clients alike. You have the ability of sending email campaigns directly from the applications and links it to the independent account. You can add authorized contacts under ever parent account and customize as needed.

Desvantagens

The time it some times takes for a support ticket to be addressed. Apart from that I have literally had no issues with the product.

Faruk A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

It delivers what's promised

Avaliado em 09/10/2020

It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

Vantagens

I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system, you can enrich the data by populating all the data fields and you can customise new data fields according to your needs. I find it pretty easy to arrange for all departments in the company. I mostly used it as a part of my daily tasks at sales team. I was able to manage my leads and track the progress. We didn't really use it for any campaigning but mostly as an overall CRM. The reporting section is pretty good and I enjoyed the customisation. It actually offers more than average needs of a salesperson. Recently, they made new integrations and also adjusted the performance - in the early times, it was a bit slow but they fixed it.

Desvantagens

Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

Razões para escolher o Zoho CRM

The team found Dynamics too complicate to work on. It wasn't a user friendly UI.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

My Favorite Email Service

Avaliado em 06/08/2020

If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

Vantagens

This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

Desvantagens

I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great product for small business scaling up

Avaliado em 18/06/2020

My overall experience was very good. I was the head of sales who was implementing proper business practices (like conversation tracking) in the company. Zoho CRM was a great choice.

Vantagens

I loved the numeber of features I got for the money. At the same time, my biggest concern was integration with third party mailing service. Zoho handled it perfectly.

Desvantagens

It was a bit pricy for a small business in Mid-Europe. Especially that we were just starting off, and did not need all the functions that came with the package we had to acquire to get the ones we needed.

Razões para escolher o Zoho CRM

The free, open-source CRM was clunky, lacked required features (which were hidden in the payed version) and for the money we would pay for Bitrix, we could get a better product: Zoho CRM

Razões para mudar para o Zoho CRM

It did not have smooth integration with cloud service we used and we did not want to swich all of our infrastructure to MS.