4.773 avaliações

Zoho CRM

O software de CRM que ajuda você a vender de maneira mais inteligente, melhor e mais rápida.

4,2 /5 (4773 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
4.773 avaliações
Samuel S.
  • Setor: Automotivo

Zoho Mail

Avaliado em 14/05/2020

Vantagens

Usamos a Zoho no controle de nossos e-mails na empresa faz mais de 8 anos, é um sistema que nunca nos deu problema nesse período

Desvantagens

O único ponto a observar e´ a lingua do sistema, que poderia vir em português

Felipe S.
  • Setor: Artigos de luxo e joias

Excelente Ferramenta

Avaliado em 27/03/2020

Vantagens

Oferecem um email de forma gratuita com excelentes recursos, já utilizo a mais de 2 anos...

Desvantagens

Até o momento não tive nenhum problema com a ferramenta...

Tatiana D.
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Ótimo

Avaliado em 16/04/2020

Eu uso para responder e mandar emails para futuro clientes e clientes

Vantagens

E simples de usar e me atende bem nos seus recursos

Desvantagens

E super simples e tranquilo não tenho contras

Bruno D.
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Avaliação Zho

Avaliado em 30/09/2020

Desisti no segundo dia de testes.

Vantagens

Achei o visual atraente, isso que me despertou o interesse em testar.

Desvantagens

Não achei tão fácil quanto imaginava, acredito que poderia ser mais intuitivo.

André V.
  • Setor: Fotografia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Melhor forma de ter seu e-mail personalizado

Avaliado em 21/04/2020

Vantagens

A facilidade em ter criado meu e-mail personalizado com a marca da empresa

Desvantagens

Alguns problemas em incorporar a certos tipos de sites

Aminuddin B.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best CRM we have use

Avaliado em 29/01/2021

Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Vantagens

Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

Desvantagens

The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

Damian C.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size.

Avaliado em 22/10/2020

I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

Vantagens

It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system.

It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email.

I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution.

I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

Desvantagens

The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver.

The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

Kim A.
  • Setor: Construção

Long Time User of CRMS

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

I would recommend the Zoho CRM; support is always available. And there are enough resources to help you find out solutions if needed.

Vantagens

The ability to customize it to fit our needs. Since it is cloud-based, we can access the information from anywhere. It is easy to Chat with customer support when needed. There are youtube videos to help you understand and get the most out of the CRM

Desvantagens

Segmenting and tagging are not as easy to understand and use. I have yet to master automatization. Having a limited number of fields to upload into is something that should've addressed. I know you can add them into attachments; however, it would be easier to do a "file Upload" right in the field.

Jen W.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

You get what you pay for

Avaliado em 09/04/2018

Unlike my other review, I only used Zoho as a user, not as an administrator. I can't comment on the customer service, as I never had contact with them. I'm aware of the pricing as I shopped them before choosing the CRM my team uses now.

Basically, this is a great free database, accessible by multiple users. It is not a great pipeline tracker. It is not a great system for an efficient data entry process.

Vantagens

The best thing about Zoho is that it's free for up to a number of users. Great for a small business who doesn't have a budget for CRM yet and needs somewhere to store information and search it later. It can be simple to use. I always look for a system that you can enter a very minimal amount of information into in order to store a lead or prospect. Zoho is definitely capable of that.

I have used this in conjunction with inside and outside sales teams together. It was simple enough for the inside team to look up an account that calls in to see if they've had contact with an outside rep, and vice versa. It's nice that it has a mobile app, though when I stopped using it it was still the least intuitive/useful app I had on my mobile devices.

Desvantagens

I've used other CRMs, and I noticed that using both Zoho and another (Salesforce) it is very common to happen upon duplicate prospects in the system. It seems like the way an account is entered is not as intuitive in detecting that the account already exists. I've used others that will suggest any contact, address, phone number, name or business that already exist in the company's pipeline literally as you're typing them. With Zoho it's more like you look up each data field first on your own to be sure the account doesn't exist before entering it.

That can be pretty tedious for an already tedious job like assisting our reps with data entry. The result is lost notes, because some are on one of the duplicates and some are on the other. I've seen this particular problem cause a lot of lost time and energy for outside reps in particular, who go out to an account not knowing the most up to date information about it.

I also found the other tools to be less useful than in other CRMs. For instance, generating a report on your pipeline and what stage the accounts are in. Other CRMs in a similar price range are easily capable of telling a user how many prospects are in follow up or final stages of the sales process. While using Zoho, I actually tracked my pipeline on my own separately using a spreadsheet. It was easier and more intuitive than the CRM offered. Now, leading a team, I would not use this CRM and this would be a big reason why. I can't imagine trying to track the progress of our leads via a team using this CRM's tools.

Magly J.
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

Collaborative tool for teamwork

Avaliado em 15/01/2021

This project management tool has been very beneficial for my company since it helps us to fulfill multiple tasks such as project management and email automation for marketing, facilitating our work without the need to use third parties to meet our objectives.

Vantagens

Among the things I like the most about this collaborative tool. It is how easy it is to implement any type of function such as customer service, inventory management, marketing and creating automated responses which are very helpful, since sometimes we cannot respond to all messages. It also has a very useful mobile application for people who are always on the go.

Desvantagens

What I do not like about this collaborative tool and perhaps it is not so important is that it does not allow me to set a specific day or time to be on vacation or simply offline. It also happens that in the mobile application when a call is made and at the end it does not let me enter my call record with the corresponding comments.

Julia S.

Easy to use CRM

Avaliado em 19/01/2021

Their customer service, support desk it good.

Vantagens

The ease of use of this cloud-based CRM was great. Not much training required although I can't say we used it to its full potential. It is a great tool to track clients and prospects, keep notes, contracts, etc.

Desvantagens

What I liked least about this software is that you can easily end up with the same accounts listed twice in the system, especially if you have multiple users. Reps also forget to move a prospect to a client.

Alexander P.
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

I decided for this business to just go ahead and use Zoho One for everything.

Avaliado em 12/02/2021

There are so many online services that claim to provide everything you'll need to operate a business, I've trialed most of them and never lasted through the 30 day period - until Zoho One.

I used elements of Zoho One in my last business. I have recently opened a new business and decided to see if I could use Zoho One exclusively for the CRM, Project Management, HR Tools, Website, Social Media Management and Forms. Everything is working seamlessly and I am so grateful for their pricing model that essentially provides all of these apps for just $50.00 a month for sole traders. I really am so impressed.

Ease of setup.
Access to every major application.
Fair pricing models.
Security.

Technical support.
Some glitches.
Nothing else.

Cody M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good utility choice, UI could be better

Avaliado em 13/03/2021

It helped us finally organize our contacts, assign tasks, delineate responsibilities and run email campaigns for our whole contact universe.

Vantagens

For an early stage startup with not a ton of funding, Zoho CRM has been a good "economy" option. We get the functionality we need: contact management, task and call assignments by team member, with integrated custom email campaigns.

Desvantagens

The user interface has tons of options, and it feels hard to find the options that are most important or frequently used. It felt like Zoho CRM took all the things you could ever want in a CRM, and just added all of them to the app, with equal emphasis in design (therefore the most valuable is lost in the crowd). For example, to create a task or call item for a contact, you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of that individual's contacts page, because there are exhaustive levels of fields above that (which we mostly never used).

Kalin D.
  • Setor: Maquinário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A basic CRM that covers most needs for a small business

Avaliado em 11/01/2021

It's a simple and easy deployable CRM software that helps very much with sales and prospecting. Perfect for small businesses that need to streamline their sales funnel efforts. Not great for operations tracking and financials.

Vantagens

Zoho simplified our sales funnel and made keeping track of active deals much easier for the team. Drumming up business from old clients became possible because of the client-based custom notifications option.

Desvantagens

It's built mainly around sales and prospecting and it's lacking adequate tools for business operations support. If a business wants to scale up, it will need another tool to keep track of it's operations and financials.

Cody H.
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Affordable CRM with a full suite of integrations available

Avaliado em 29/12/2020

ZohoCRM brings a lot of potential and is being actively improved upon. You could definitely do worse on cost vs functions than this tool!

Vantagens

ZohoCRM is an affordable CRM with a full suite of integrations available. Tool allows tracking of leads, contacts, pipeline, and many other valuable information points.

Desvantagens

Setup for ZohoCRM is a bit time consuming, but still less intense than many of the competitors in this space. Some pieces of setup are less intuitive than I'd like.

John M.
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Zoho CRM is a solid CRM for SMB's / SME's!

Avaliado em 27/01/2021

Very good. I use it on several different businesses.

Vantagens

ZOHO CRM is a robust CRM system that is perfect for small firms needing 'big tools' for managing contacts / leads / quotes / and invoices.

I would highly recommend ZOHO CRM for any company looking to set up CRM for the first time. It isn't scary. It's very self explanatory. It has most of the bells and whistles that an Enterprise CRM suite would include.

Desvantagens

There are idiosyncrasies in most of ZOHO's products - and ZOHO CRM is no different.
- Little quirks are what's most annoying, for example, when dealing with 'suspects' (earliest stage interactions with prospects), system data that is 'entered' (by the prospect) cannot be carried through a workflow to Quotes, Sales Orders, and Invoices. Bizarre! The net result is you end up bypassing the tools that prevent your desired workflow from working.

B. w. B.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

Great Product

Avaliado em 09/01/2021

I was not excited about switching to a cloud based CRM. I am an old school ACT! user and I didn't like the change to the cloud. I am very happy with the features that are now offered by Zoho. They are as good or better than any other CRM out there and less expensive. They even have a free version!!!

Vantagens

The price is great. The customer service has always been helpful. It is easy to use.

Desvantagens

I stopped using Zoho for a while and started using a competitor that has some newer features. I am back to Zoho because they now have those features and all the things that the competition didnt

Norleah P.
  • Setor: Varejistas

Zoho CRM

Avaliado em 23/10/2020

I have had an amazing experience using this software. So much so, that I recommend this CRM to all my business development clients when starting their companies. The ease of creating and accessing tickets, attachments and emails on a clients file to access the parent data and contacts for authentication purposes, allows the call to flow seamlessly. Details are always time stamped in case data needs to be verified which makes it very secure with employees and contractors accessing company information and customer files. They offer a free version that includes many things that other paid CRMs do not include, just a wonderful product for a fraction of the cost.

Vantagens

I love the ease of access with managing and accessing important data for both vendors and clients alike. You have the ability of sending email campaigns directly from the applications and links it to the independent account. You can add authorized contacts under ever parent account and customize as needed.

Desvantagens

The time it some times takes for a support ticket to be addressed. Apart from that I have literally had no issues with the product.

Faruk A.

It delivers what's promised

Avaliado em 09/10/2020

It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

Vantagens

I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system, you can enrich the data by populating all the data fields and you can customise new data fields according to your needs. I find it pretty easy to arrange for all departments in the company. I mostly used it as a part of my daily tasks at sales team. I was able to manage my leads and track the progress. We didn't really use it for any campaigning but mostly as an overall CRM. The reporting section is pretty good and I enjoyed the customisation. It actually offers more than average needs of a salesperson. Recently, they made new integrations and also adjusted the performance - in the early times, it was a bit slow but they fixed it.

Desvantagens

Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

My Favorite Email Service

Avaliado em 06/08/2020

If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

Vantagens

This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

Desvantagens

I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

Shawn B.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

A CRM for the Masses

Avaliado em 07/05/2020

Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY business to try it out. Check out the free version and you'll still get a lot of value out of it.
Their Paid versions are absolutely worth it.
We started off with a Free version and then graduated into 3 Pro Users and it was a great experience.
The Customer Support Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you up and running and will offer other real-world examples. I feel they really want their product to work so they're dedicated in assisting even the novice amongst us.

Vantagens

This is a very low-cost CRM for Small Businesses that are interested in tying out to see if this can really work for them.
It beautifully and seamlessly integrates with Outlook and you can use ZohoCRM for most (if not all) your communications with clients and prospects.
The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively.

Desvantagens

Extracting out a list of all your prospects/customers into ONE Excel sheet became a painful experience because as simple as we assumed it to be it actually become fairly cumbersome. Maybe we didn't have the in-depth experience.

Gaelan D.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Great for small businesses

Avaliado em 29/03/2020

We moved to Zoho CRM in 2014 when we were looking for a cloud based CRM. We have used it in a few different business and it is easy to use and teach to others.

Vantagens

It is very easy to add fields/change fields and customize as you wish. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly.
Integrates with many different programs.
We had a Zoho expert set up our account and do training with us and that was worth the time and money.

Desvantagens

Features can be limited on lower priced tiers.
It can be difficult to find solutions to common problems.

David M.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support

Avaliado em 11/02/2020

We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

Vantagens

customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

Desvantagens

At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

Craig M.

Biased for a Reason

Avaliado em 07/03/2020

Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

Vantagens

One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be).

No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Desvantagens

Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option.

An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.

Gwen E.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility

Avaliado em 24/02/2020

Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

Vantagens

This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the platform and can set up leads in the system. The transfer over to this CRM has been much easier than it would be on most platforms and our team members have are soon going to be utilizing email functions through this, as well. I’ve loves the overall experience of learning this platform and discovering how truly time saving it has been for everyone across the board! I would highly encourage the use of this CRM across almost all business platforms due to its customizable options!

Desvantagens

We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.