4.151 avaliações

Zoho CRM

O software de CRM que ajuda você a vender de maneira mais inteligente, melhor e mais rápida.

4,2 /5 (4151 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
Recursos
82% dos usuários recomendam este app
4.151 avaliações
Felipe S.
Setor: Artigos de luxo e joias

Excelente Ferramenta

Avaliado em 27/03/2020

Vantagens

Oferecem um email de forma gratuita com excelentes recursos, já utilizo a mais de 2 anos...

Desvantagens

Até o momento não tive nenhum problema com a ferramenta...

Samuel S.
Setor: Automotivo

Zoho Mail

Avaliado em 14/05/2020

Vantagens

Usamos a Zoho no controle de nossos e-mails na empresa faz mais de 8 anos, é um sistema que nunca nos deu problema nesse período

Desvantagens

O único ponto a observar e´ a lingua do sistema, que poderia vir em português

André V.
Setor: Fotografia
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

Melhor forma de ter seu e-mail personalizado

Avaliado em 21/04/2020

Vantagens

A facilidade em ter criado meu e-mail personalizado com a marca da empresa

Desvantagens

Alguns problemas em incorporar a certos tipos de sites

Tatiana D.
Setor: Fotografia
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Ótimo

Avaliado em 16/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Eu uso para responder e mandar emails para futuro clientes e clientes

Vantagens

E simples de usar e me atende bem nos seus recursos

Desvantagens

E super simples e tranquilo não tenho contras

Shawn B.

A CRM for the Masses

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 07/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY business to try it out. Check out the free version and you'll still get a lot of value out of it.
Their Paid versions are absolutely worth it.
We started off with a Free version and then graduated into 3 Pro Users and it was a great experience.
The Customer Support Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you up and running and will offer other real-world examples. I feel they really want their product to work so they're dedicated in assisting even the novice amongst us.

Vantagens

This is a very low-cost CRM for Small Businesses that are interested in tying out to see if this can really work for them.
It beautifully and seamlessly integrates with Outlook and you can use ZohoCRM for most (if not all) your communications with clients and prospects.
The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively.

Desvantagens

Extracting out a list of all your prospects/customers into ONE Excel sheet became a painful experience because as simple as we assumed it to be it actually become fairly cumbersome. Maybe we didn't have the in-depth experience.

Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Great product for small business scaling up

Avaliado em 18/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience was very good. I was the head of sales who was implementing proper business practices (like conversation tracking) in the company. Zoho CRM was a great choice.

Vantagens

I loved the numeber of features I got for the money. At the same time, my biggest concern was integration with third party mailing service. Zoho handled it perfectly.

Desvantagens

It was a bit pricy for a small business in Mid-Europe. Especially that we were just starting off, and did not need all the functions that came with the package we had to acquire to get the ones we needed.

Traduzido para o Português

If you want to keep your sanity, then stay away from ZOHO

Avaliado em 22/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The benefits this software provides is nothing more than any other CRM available. Keep records of your accounts, logs of communication, track your sales pipeline, etc. etc.

Vantagens

The CRM is easy to use. Unlike other CRM products, with Zoho you don't have to be an expert to get started. The interface is clean and easy to use. It doesn't have all the insane features that other products have, but that is what sets Zoho apart because they are trying to keep it simple for small businesses.

Desvantagens

There's too many issues with this product to even begin listing. The application is buggy. I started reporting bugs to their support department but they occupied too much of my time and would remote into my computer and repeat the same steps over and over again, expecting a different result. I gave up on reporting issues. They don't even care to fix them anyways. The support is extremely poor. I'd rather have them offer no support than the support they provide, as you'll get even more frustrated with their support than not even having support at all. We had an "Enterprise Account Manager" which wasn't very responsive. Any unresolved issues with the application he would just send back to the support department (the same support department you'd been previously fighting with for months on petty issues) and then nothing would end up getting done. Based on my conversations with the account manager, I can confidently say that nobody in the organization has any clue what's going on. Nobody in the company has any empowerment to do anything, everybody acts like pre-programmed robots. There is a horrible communication gap between departments, nobody is on the same page, everybody just passes the buck thinking somebody else will take care of the issue. You can tell there is a pretty bad work ethic and culture. You'll get the run around and end up getting exhausted and give up. You end up having a second job just trying to deal with Zoho. It's quite simple, STAY AWAY.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Gaelan D.
Setor: Entretenimento

Great for small businesses

Avaliado em 29/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We moved to Zoho CRM in 2014 when we were looking for a cloud based CRM. We have used it in a few different business and it is easy to use and teach to others.

Vantagens

It is very easy to add fields/change fields and customize as you wish. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly.
Integrates with many different programs.
We had a Zoho expert set up our account and do training with us and that was worth the time and money.

Desvantagens

Features can be limited on lower priced tiers.
It can be difficult to find solutions to common problems.

Good Value-for-money

Avaliado em 27/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Overall, I'm happy with Zoho. If you are introducing yourself into the CRM world, Zoho has more than enough features to test it and manage you customer base. Combined with third party marketing software makes it a really good product for a SME.

Vantagens

It's really easy to use. It has most of the features available on CRMs such as Dynamics CRM. You can easily assign contacts to users as well as associate opportunities to them.

Desvantagens

The marketing add-on (Zoho Campaigns) does not allow to do most of functionalities available on other Marketing softwares. It's email marketing framework is really poor for a professional software.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Govind R.

CRM that I didnt like

Avaliado em 07/03/2020

Mobile app
It is feature-rich with lots of tools to help you serve the purpose.
Team working on constantly improving the platform
If you are using other Zoho apps then it makes Zoho powerful

Desvantagens

Now, this is nothing personal but I remember I had conversation with a guy with whom I had interaction twice. It left a bad taste in my mouth because he was more interested in telling me what he cant do instead of the alternatives. I felt somehow he lacked product knowledge or the understanding of what product can do.
Too many options for someone who is a new CRM user. Their onboarding process needs to improve.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 4.0/10

Tina W.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Love Zoho ONE

Avaliado em 02/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent. easy to chat with support and get help fast! Always professional and helpful.

Vantagens

Everything integrates and works together.

Desvantagens

Wish they had their own phone system or would please integrate with google voice business phone system pretty please.

Akhilesh M.
Setor: Telecomunicações
Traduzido para o Português

Zoho CRM usage has been exceptionally good.

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 23/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sales have improved with Zoho CRM! Top marks for that.

Vantagens

Managing different contacts. This functionality is very critical and Zoho does a good job of getting their basics right.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the setting tags via integration used to create a problem but have been resolved with updates.

Alberto S.

Great Value and usability

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 17/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love its easy to use platform and the time saving when loading the leads

Vantagens

I loved Zoho even at the beginning where I was to upload all our past info. Super easy to use, no bugs at sight. Nice inbox view. Great efficient platform.

Desvantagens

I started to the free trial and couldn’t make it worth for the company to pay for it. They chose SF.

Bailey K.
Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Zoho for the Win

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 11/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been a seamless transition. While every CRM needs about 6 months to be setup, it is perfectly easy to move into Zoho CRM.

Vantagens

Zoho CRM is a great product that integrates with my website and other systems. It covers all the important needs my business has to manage my clients.

Desvantagens

I haven't experienced any cons with the software specifically, only that I wish there was some native connections for Wordpress.

David M.

Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support

Avaliado em 11/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

Vantagens

customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

Desvantagens

At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

Craig M.

Biased for a Reason

Avaliado em 07/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

Vantagens

One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be).

No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Desvantagens

Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option.

An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.

Gwen E.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility

Avaliado em 24/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

Vantagens

This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the platform and can set up leads in the system. The transfer over to this CRM has been much easier than it would be on most platforms and our team members have are soon going to be utilizing email functions through this, as well. I’ve loves the overall experience of learning this platform and discovering how truly time saving it has been for everyone across the board! I would highly encourage the use of this CRM across almost all business platforms due to its customizable options!

Desvantagens

We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.

Claire R.
Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Just Amazing

Avaliado em 11/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I cannot rate Zoho Crm/ Books enough. The whole crm system is easy to use, although it looks complicated at first it soon becomes easy to navigate. I can organise my whole business in a couple of clicks, it has literally saved be 4 hours of work per day.
The price is cost effective and value for money.
The customer service is outstanding.
98% of the time they can offer a solution to my problems, the other 2% it is possible to hire a freelancer to create a script that can work within the system.
If you are considering moving to ZOHO my advise is do it, they are are the top of their profession.

Vantagens

The customer service is the best I have ever experience, they are friendly, very knowledgeable and super fast

Desvantagens

Do not have a con they literally surpass my expectations every day .

Guillaume P.

Great CRM as part of Zoho One

Avaliado em 06/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our company needed a set of software to run our startup business. We wanted something more than just a storage or email solution. Of course, we also needed a CRM. After having used a number of CRM over the years, I wanted something that was simple but configurable and also that could also help us for the occasional marketing email.
Thanks to Zoho CRM, we can keep track of our deals and contact, ensure that nothing falls between the cracks. Did I mention the automatic email tracking ?

Vantagens

The email tracking really helps understanding engagement. The ability to send small mass-emails directly from the CRM without having to use a third party email is great for a startup.
We also like the ability to automatically schedule a web meeting from the CRM.

Desvantagens

The interface is a little bit old fashioned. It would be great if the system could be a little more flexible in terms of sales activities that can be recorded.

Matthew F.
Setor: Petróleo e energia

Great product for SMB companies

Avaliado em 15/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are an SMB business to business company and this suits our needs very well. The CRM features allow for tracking customer data easily. It’s not as feature rich as Hubspot, but HubSpot is probably more appropriate for larger companies anyways.

Vantagens

The user interface is pretty easy to understand, there are good features, like web forms and workflow automations, and the price is not as high as other CRMs.

Desvantagens

The support is not that great because they are not based in America. It’s acceptable, but sometimes they can’t understand what I’m really asking.

Anju D.
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

The New Era of Customer Relationship Management - Zoho CRM

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 18/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I prescribe Zoho CRM on the grounds that it has demonstrated to be an exceptionally productive instrument and is extremely simple to coordinate, I consider Zoho CRM is an ideal device for an organization, since you can see upgrades and surprising deals development in a brief timeframe, this amazing programming makes network, association and information follow capacity are anything but difficult to work, I truly suggest it since it gives an incredible assurance to its clients.

Vantagens

Zoho CRM is an unbelievable assistance that for quite a long while has enabled us to collaborate with clients and increment income of the organization, this product truly gives a generally excellent encounter to its clients when working, actually this stage is extremely creative, this administration enables us to contact clients in practically all stations from phone, email, live talk and diverse informal organizations, has an alternative that gets continuous warnings when clients connect with the organization progressively, enables you to quantify the proficiency of correspondence with our clients. It spares time since it has a few mechanization choices, for example, computerization of each part of the organization and dispenses with the separate undertakings that require a great deal of time, so their clients have a superior execution, permits to robotize the procedure of dedication of potential clients and can exploit the upsides of every one of the individuals.

This product has the choice to quantify and deal with the business execution of the organization all through the domain, likewise has an alternative to utilize that enables you to discover in a moment any data you need from CRM information with the assistance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], additionally [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gives propelled gauges of potential client understandings that can eventually make it all work out, and one of the highlights that I like best about this product is that it has a clever caution, which enables you to recall the assign

Desvantagens

Zoho CRM extremely more often than not excessively I use it has worked effectively, on an individual level I have not had any awful experience working with this product, yet anyway some of the time its UI is typically moderate, and each activity requires another page burden, and I have seen that approaching messages are not synchronized, yet these little subtleties don't think of it as a major issue that anticipates working with this product, it truly enables us to work easily to perform various capacities with this stage.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Great Help Desk Solution for Small Teams

Avaliado em 13/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Inherited Zoho Service Desk CRM for help desk tickets. If you're considering Zoho CRM because the price is right, make sure you have clear and precise department directories, support categories, clear SLAs, spelled out escalation points, and strategic auto-repliers and boiler plate email templates ready. If you don't have these already pre-established sit down with staff and discuss it first. You'll be much more successful cut and pasting these into a blank system than to muddle along. At first this system was just a email inbox with useless reporting and we couldn't keep track of progress. Overtime, with tough changes we were able to modify the system to handle tickets better (between maintenance tickets, auto generated tickets, and support requests) for more accurate department reporting of urgent issues, projects, and regular requests by category.

- Great ticketing / response help desk solution that's free for small IT teams
- Great automation for creating special filters, automation rules, and auto replies for anything that comes across your [email protected] address.
- Great CRM tracking for monitoring customer responses, reporting tools, SLA alerting when nearing SLA deadlines, agent tracking KPI metrics, and ticket history tracking.
- Great solutions archive and knowledge base which can be added to via the ticket itself
- Great notification options including (email alerts, webhook integrations, and SMS text messaging.)
- Nice tools for scheduling routine maintenance tasks which appear as tickets and count towards technician KPIs (as tickets).
- Very secure portal, customer portal, 2 FA authentication options, and easy to manage UI

Desvantagens

- Takes some time to initially setup, defaults often aren't helpful.
- Hard to understand webhook integration instructions, uncertain if two-way functionality is available for a Slack integration (if so, it'll be manual).
- Need to watch for mail fetching often! If you aren't getting tickets after 6 hours, mail fetching is turned off and needs to manually be reset. No polling service, or automated mail fetching ping service so you need to make sure when doing exchange maintenance to remember to start this service when stopped.

Setor: Serviços financeiros

Good value for money

Avaliado em 08/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is an easy to use application that offers a good overview of open items, action items and things to do.

Vantagens

It is a layered product that you can use with ease, without flooding your screen with more information than you need to follow customer cases. If you want to drill down to more functionality, you can enter it without changing too many screens and wasting time back and forth.

Desvantagens

It does not offer a direct integration with Zoho projects and the ability to create more layers of information in action items and assign project teams for client cases.
The registration process does not have an import function from emails or the web browser - something that could be very helpful when registering a lead from an email or the contact section of a web page.

Aliz G.
Setor: Hardware
Porte da empresa: 10.001+ funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Much more than a sales app

Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Zoho CRM has prooved to be one of the most fascinating tools I've ever used and implemented, it's a very user friendly, highly efficient and incredibly easy to integrate tool. I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Vantagens

I love the way it integrates so easily and smoothly with the rest of the Zoho apps and even other supplier apps. Another MAJOR feature of Zoho CRM is how extremely customizable it is, I was lucky to use it and also implement it into other companies and I became a fan of this tool because it adapts to so many different businesses and processes, from hospitals to water irrigation, finance and accounting to events organization, entertainment, sales, education... I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Desvantagens

Nothing, sorry, I got in love with this tool, the only thing I don't like is people not using it correctly sometimes and blaming Zoho when it "doesn't work", the tool is magnificent, and if well implemented it can boost your business and help you standardize your commercial processes, digitalize your commercial operation.

Douglas M.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
Traduzido para o Português

Great product for a small start up

Avaliado em 29/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I always recommend Zoho before I recommend SalesForce. It is a best-in-class product.

Vantagens

I recommend Zoho very often. A lot of companies go big earlier than they really need to and spend way too much on SalesForce & Marketo.

I worked for a very small company with some limited budget that pivoted to sell it's product to the Enterprise.

Zoho was incredibly easy to set up, intuitive to use, and contains all the most important features that most users need and seek in SalesForce. We integrated with MailChimp & Unbounce and were able to be incredible effective acquiring leads, nurturing them, and tracking pipeline in Zoho. Our small sales team found it very easy to use and loved it.

Desvantagens

There's a point when you need a more robust integration eco-system and a lot of customization. This isn't really a con per se, but Zoho, by being not as complex and customizable as SFDC, will eventually need to be replaced. This should last you many years before you outgrow the functionality.