Zoho Recruit

Software completo de recrutamento e sistema de rastreamento de candidatos

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

815 avaliações

Múltiplas Soluções Integradas

Avaliado em 20/09/2020

Excelente. O sistema é ótimo.

Vantagens

O que mais gostei foi a Interface intuitiva.

Desvantagens

O que menos gostei foram as dificuldade para implantação.

Kim M.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Start up business with no previous experience purchasing recruiting software/platform - Very...

Avaliado em 14/11/2017

Please read my review. It's faster ;)

Vantagens

With other programs, I felt restrictive with package tiers-v- budget (boxed in or obligated to spend the extra money). Whereas Zoho Recruit feels more intuitive - my learning curve follows the natural progression for wanting to expand on my business and functionality.

How Zoho designed this expansion process allows the user to feel more intuitive and in control of upgrades. As a business owner, it allowed me to think of my next step and stage via expense-v-reward, and build into my business growth plan. It was something I was working towards as a business, instead of as a budget.

Zoho Tech Support is awesome. I never feel as though I am a number, waiting for the tech ticket, or have information read to me from Google. Tech Support actually appears to know what they're talking about! They troubleshoot while I wait, reevaluate, and adjust until it's right. And if they can't resolve it right away, they promise they'll get back in a timely manner...AND THEY DO! It's the same Support person so the value of having established a short-term relationship is welcoming. This feels more human instead of automated and institutionalized; literally, the personal touch or white glove standard.

Desvantagens

I don't have any cons at this time, as I am still in a learning curve with adjusting recruiting model with module mapping, etc. The process has been positive and involves a LOT of customer service.

My only con would be that issues found on weekend have to be held over until M-F. That creates a bottleneck for my activity, pushing weekend tasks into the "regular" work week. Please, open up a few weekend resolution hours!

Jaideep T.
  • Industry: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Using Zoho Recruit has streamlined Applicant Management for us like no other tool

Avaliado em 31/08/2021

Overall experience with Zoho Recruit is excellent. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about building a team and tracking all the candidates passing through their system

Vantagens

Zoho Recruit is an excellent Application Tracking System that has streamlined my work and made my recruiting process very efficient. Every interaction with the candidate can be traced along with the history of conversation. This help tremendously when candidates reapply. The Hiring Pipeline allows me to customize the recruiting process and keep track of how candidates are moving through the recruiting process. The workflow rules allow me to create email triggers and save time on common rule based notifications to candidates. And the auto created job postings page makes it easy for me to post new job positions and capture candidate resume and data directly into my system without writing a line of code.

Desvantagens

Zoho's tiers are very rigid, and I would hope they would make their product more modular and allow customers to buy modules piecemeal. For a small startup, the professional and enterprise grade turn out to be very expensive, and we could easily trade some features we don't use for features we would like to use.

Stefani B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Nothing to be Wow'd about

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Vantagens

I feel this is a decent platform, Zoho, in general however I feel they missed the mark when it came to the recruitment side of things and cut some corners. It does what it needs to do, at a very basic yet functional level so I have to give them credit for that. As the recruitment world is ever-changing, they really need to go back and revamp this.

Desvantagens

The user interface, the lack of being able to move things around to the way I want them made it difficult to use the software and recruit.

Crelate

Looking around.

Chris D.
  • Company size: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An excellent, affordable CRM for the budget conscious recruiter

Avaliado em 14/10/2021

Overwhelmingly positive. Customer service is responsive if you have a bug or a request.

Vantagens

Very easy to use interface, intuitive, cost effective and pairs perfectly with a variety of cloud based platforms (OneDrive, etc.)

Desvantagens

Boy, I really don't have anything bad to say about Zoho. It's been absolutely perfect for what I use.

Erica A.

The Dream Platform

Avaliado em 09/02/2020

I was using Google Sheets and having to place comments on top of comments, color code to organize with tabs out the a**. This platform is Heaven compared to that, on top of being visually appealing, easy to add information and the unlimited amount of tools that can be added on to strengthen your process even more. It's great!

Vantagens

I loved that I could upload a .csv file (from my Google Sheets - which was my Recruiting system before Zoho) and it generated all of my leads into the platform. I did have to go through each and add or move some information around, but that didn't take very long. From there I was able to customize the layout and information templates to my liking, set up the clients and open positions, add on their automation tools for email marketing and begin sending campaigns. I was most sold when I realized the platform SOURCES through ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Monster, and many others to populate resumes for you that can be added into your candidate platform with one click!!

Desvantagens

It took me about a day to figure out how to customize the templates for information that you want to be entered for candidates, clients, Job Positions, emails, etc. Some of the information can NOT be deleted from the template. For Instance under Clients, I didn't need Revenue and Promised Growth information, but I couldn't take that off, and a few are locked to where you have to put something within the box otherwise you cannot move forward. It's a minor annoyance that is easy to fix with a random word, but now a deal-breaker compared to everything else the platform automates and simplifies for you.

James T.

Full ATS At A Great Price

Avaliado em 14/09/2020

Vantagens

The thing I like best about Zoho Recruit is the price - it has a lot more features, data, and analytics for a price that a startup can afford!

Desvantagens

The only dislike I have about Zoho Recruit is the amount of effort that needs to be put in up front to set up the account properly. Yet, they do provide the experts and assistance should you need it!

Freshteam e Bullhorn ATS & CRM

A lack of analytics

Freshteam

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Recruit

Analytics - help you realize where you can save money and improve efficiency. Candidate insight- recognizing candidates' potential for job postings. And, automation that helps you keep in touch with your candidates, your clients, and vendors.

Thoroughly enjoying it!

Avaliado em 09/06/2020

Overall I am happy with the SAAS application.

Vantagens

Zoho is easy to set up and customize, definitely easy to use and very pleased with what it does.

Desvantagens

Customer Service has to be more proactive. Not happy but the product makes up!

iCIMS Talent Cloud e Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Razões para escolher o Zoho Recruit

It was very expensive and had limited functionality!

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Recruit

Price is great and high customization. User friendly and neat layout

Happy with this product

Avaliado em 08/05/2019

So far very good. I enjoy it.

Vantagens

It is customizable and I really enjoy using the to do function

Desvantagens

Recruit doesnt have CRM implemented in it. I need to buy it extra.

RECRU

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Recruit

Much better logic behind the system + the overall interface matches our needs much better.

A flexible ATS

Avaliado em 20/11/2019

Vantagens

APIs and adaptability is good. It is possible to adjust workflows.

Desvantagens

Takes some getting known to since there is a lot of functionality

Vincere

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Recruit

Since the UX and adaptable workflows was better
  • Company size: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Zoho Recruit is great at getting accurate candidates for the company.

Avaliado em 24/11/2021

Vantagens

I like that the systems are easy to use. Getting candidates for the company as always easy as you're connected to agencies that can help with that.

Desvantagens

I don't really have any problem with the system.

Anthony G.
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good Option, but limited.

Avaliado em 07/03/2017

I have looked at a lot of HR/ATS systems in a short period of time. Zoho Recruit is not the best, but could become the best by simply adding Evaluation process, Assessments, Reference Checking, Onboarding by allowing an API to use with our HR system, More options for working with other applications other than Zoho would greatly benefit the increase. I compared against Bamboo, and Zoho needs to take notes from them.

It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently.

The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat.

We needed to collect and manage resumes, automate, question and test the vetting quickly and integrate the postings into our career page. The biggest benefit is it is a good option for a company that does not have to vet resumes against a posting in a short time frame. If you just need a low cost solution, and you can compare the resumes to the posting manually, then this is a great option.

Jeff J.
  • Industry: Software

State of the App

Avaliado em 25/10/2016

I've been using Zoho products for almost 10 years. I've had a rich overseas experience in technology overseas for the past 30 years where I moved from hardware tech to software to gaming. I've generally been the software user in the organizations I've worked for and at that point 10 years ago, I was tasked with finding the right recruiting software.

One of the solutions I chose to review was Zoho and I recommended my firm use it. Unfortunately for them, they stuck with their less expensive ATS. (they were paying $10 / user - you get what you pay for has never been truer).

Despite that firm not using Zoho, I did and I've been a big fan of zoho ever since. At the time, I was telling my colleagues they were the SAP for the SME's and became more or less a power user.

Mostly I use their ATS, CRM and Project, but I've used almost every product they provide. I really like their products - they can all be customized to a high degree and the organization really backs up their products.

I would recommend you give them a try if you are looking for value for money.

Vantagens

From the beginning, I liked that the software included a parser and reporting, but the new features they have continued to add keep up well with the market place. I like the business rules and semi-automated business process, and the degree of customization given the user.

Overall, the Zoho organization is pretty switched on and their products are becoming more and more a mainstream SaaS choice - especially with the value for money aspect. You see them more and more in the reviews with solid ratings and there are a number of great apps that Zoho provide. It's nice to have a single provider and I expect that over time that the apps will continue to improve and work better together.

Desvantagens

Though they've had a parser feature for some years, it isn't very high touch and needs improvement. Also, I use Zapier to integrate and semi-automate my processes, but I would like to have the applications to operate more seamlessly together.

Damilola A.
  • Industry: Administração pública
  • Company size: 51-200 funcionários

Excellent Recruiting Software

Avaliado em 26/05/2020

It has helped to automate our recruitment process and we are able to use and customize it to our needs. The email, job openings and offer letter templates helps to create emails, job openings and offer letters quickly and get the process moving. Customer Service is also great, as they always respond quickly to emails and provide timely solutions, including scheduling a demo session.

Vantagens

Zoho Recruit meets our recruiting needs in a very unique way. We were able to customize the features the way we want it and it automates processes for the organization. We are also able to collaborate within the system, and it is easy to pre-screen candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process by using the customization features for the webforms and the assessment. It also has a lot of add-ons that can be used for some processes like e-signing of offer letters, background checks, and more.

Desvantagens

Users can feel a bit uncomfortable when starting out with this software, especially new ATS users, however, after a while it gets really easy and straightforward. They also sent videos that really helped understand it.

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Recruit

It is cost effective and meets our needs the same way some of the more expensive ones does. It also has a large website and application integration capacity. It has a mobile application and a candidate portal where candidate can track their progress.
Kenneth S.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

ZOHO Recruit

Avaliado em 27/10/2019

I have used other ATS's but was never the ADMIN. That in itself can be intimidating, but not with ZOHO . Under SETUP it is very easy to configure to your own liking.

Vantagens

For the independent recruiter there is really nothing out there that comes close . ZOHO Recruit is a full suite ATS that can stand on on its own against the big boys. It comes with radius search, scores the candidate against the job order. You can edit the job pipeline and so much more.

Desvantagens

The career site is not very robust and should show both city & state for the listings.

Oracle Taleo Cloud e iCIMS Talent Cloud

More economical friendly.
Paul H.
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Zoho Recruit

Avaliado em 03/04/2020

Very positive.

Vantagens

Scaleable and abilty to customise. Modular so many options to integrate useful widgets to aid workflow.

Desvantagens

Local support, lack of training material online.

Invenias

Custom features.
Lee C.

Quality System That Does The Job

Avaliado em 02/11/2016

We are a recent startup Recruitment Company that selected Zoho for ATS and CRM purposes after reviewing numerous other software options. With the introduction of numerous Cloud products, we quickly established that a wide number of options in the market are extremely rigid with a lack of customisation. If you're willing to get your hands dirty (which we are), you're able to really bespoke the system to your recruitment needs. Of course there are some functionality limitations which could be made better however the customisation is much more extensive then other demos we have gone through.

From a CRM perspective for our needs, it ticks all the boxes and from a Recruitment Agency perspective it does a good job of Parsing multiple CV's and has allowed us to setup numerous reports and forecast stages. Overall it does the trick for a startup and growing company who are ultimately looking at their cashflow within the first few years however there are areas we have been informed are on the roadmap which they need to make happen.

Customer Support has been extremely good.

- Customisation Options in terms of Field/Layout Management
- CV Parsing
- App - Smart Device App is really nice
- Searching / Reporting Capabilities
- Standard functionality is better than others in the market

Desvantagens

- Lack of Radius Search from a Candidate perspective which isn't ideal when searching for candidates near a certain location
- Lack of Office365 Outlook Integration (this is on the roadmap however isn't ideal)
- Skilling / Capabilities is my largest bugbear as it isn't as intuitive as other options from a recruitment perspective
- Some rigid functionality where you can't remove and edit certain fields.
- No Linkedin stripping functionality

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

“Helps us to free ourselves for better utility”

Avaliado em 20/03/2019

ZOHO ATS would become an ideal solution for small to medium scale HR projects considering many innovative features offered at a competitive price and the free trial period is an ideal opportunity for the prospective purchaser to make an informed decision.

Vantagens

The need for an ATS felt due to difficulties we underwent with many human errors in a high paced environment and decided to choose ZOHO after brief research. While we started to use ZOHO it became the best worker for doing what we expected and more. The available features in ZOHO keep our system running efficiently and the customization features help us achieve specific needs and maintain greater control. The Advanced Recruit Analytics shows us where we are in simple graphics which helps us realize the overall corporate objectives at a glance. As of now, we haven’t had any major issues with ZOHO. As with the cost, ‘it’s comparatively economical’.

Desvantagens

We haven’t had any major issues so far, therefore, cannot shoot blunt arrows. Even if there are any issues, ZOHO would be more than happy to integrate them into the system with the help of the users, which will make their system the best.

Summer M.
  • Industry: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Works great for our small business

Avaliado em 09/02/2017

We've used Zoho applications for over five years, so I have a lot of experience with them. Everything works very well for people with very little computer knowledge, and yet you can customize things quite a bit if you know what you are doing.

As far as Recruit goes... I have used Recruit before and like it, but they didn't integrate with other services as the time. I had to use Indeed's services and we had quite a bit of issues (with 3 of our companies) with candidates receiving emails from us to schedule interviews.

Now that Recruit is integrated with so many job boards, it is an awesome deal for the money, helps to weed through all the resumes, make notes, schedule things and keep a busy office organized. I WILL NEVER TAKE PAPER APPLICATIONS AGAIN.

As far as support, I never call in, I just use email, so usually by the time emails are returned (a few hours) I have already figured out what I was contacting them about (they have forums, community help, plenty of places to find what you need). That said, they are always responsive and polite.

Vantagens

Easy to use but not so user friendly that you can't use it if you are advanced
good customer support
a lot of documentation
integrates with many other services

Desvantagens

Sometimes down, but usually fixed quickly

Sudhir 2.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

One of the good ATS tools i used

Avaliado em 06/10/2020

It lacks one major feature - Sourcing
Earlier parser used was RChilli which is changed to some other company. I feel its not able to parse resumes like Rchilli

Vantagens

This is a good ATS tool which have all the features required for tracking various resumes and define stages for easy management

Desvantagens

Complete lifecycle from adding a resume till offer
Sending resumes and interview invites to client/hiring manager
candidate/Resume workflow

hireful e Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Razões para escolher o Zoho Recruit

First of all price, SAAS product and it has most of required features

SAAS product Pricing Completeness
Prabhjot singh B.
  • Industry: Hotelaria
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Zoho Recruit Review

Avaliado em 14/11/2019

we used to use it 2 years back, then moved to Google HIRE and are now back to using it again.
we like it.
we like the structured approach to recruitment

Vantagens

we are a recruitment agency focused on the hospitality industry and for us, central recruitment software is critical for success.
we used ZOHO for a year or so and then moved to Google Hire for a bit, but have come back to Zoho.
We like all the modules, from CRM, database, search, schedules, emailing and todos.
The stuff that really works for us the status of the applicant and the review from our clients on the applicant.

Desvantagens

the search can be improved. google hire has a cool function of suggesting similar profiles and doing timeline searches.

• Industry: Serviços financeiros
  • Company size: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Looking for applicants has never been easier!

Avaliado em 11/10/2018

9.5/10 over all and definitely a go!

Vantagens

A difficult task that I have to deal with most of the time is the process of applicant tracking, especially for job areas that are rarely filled-in. I found ZOHO Recruit and it helped me more than I thought it would. The possibility of a job board posting allowed me to spread the needs of our company through job list websites with ease. It allows scheduling of possible interviews with clients that I have chosen, sending them emails for tentative dates. It also keeps a database for employee records which is a great organizational move for me. I adored its organized and clean process of keeping track of applicants and their files. The minimalist feeling of the theme also hooked me in, it looks simple and is easy to use.

Desvantagens

The lack of filtering possibility for candidates is a bit bothersome. Especially regarding important demographic details such as age which is really important for our job requirements.

Jimmy B.
  • Industry: Consultoria de gestão

Excellent Recruitment Software

Avaliado em 15/09/2016

Ability to link candidates with clients for the entire recruitment life cycle. As a company we can effectively manage the candidate experience and respond faster. We have linked Zoho Recruit to our career page hence we do not have to receive resumes by email which makes us work smarter and reduces time.

Vantagens

The formatted resume functionality is fantastic as it helps us format resumes and brand them to send to clients all within the Zoho ATS, we can post to our company careers page, Facebook and twitter page. We have the ability to send feedback to candidate real time and also give the client opportunity to shortlist from the system which really makes our job easier. The software is very flexible and easy for us to upgrade or downgrade depending on number of users especially as the recruitment business is a very high turnover business.

Desvantagens

I wish Zoho Recruit can incorporate a functionality to help manage temporary/contract staffing.

Saurabh M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Don't think - Just buy the product. It's the God of ATS + CRM applications.

Avaliado em 06/09/2020

Vantagens

1.) The sync across all the Zoho apps.
2.) The mobile application, it makes a recruiter's life so so easy.
3.) The UI< tons of exhaustive features. It can be customized across all the requirements.

Desvantagens

The only thing missing is the kanban view option in the jobs hiring pipeline stage.

Razões para escolher o Zoho Recruit

Pricing flexibility and jobs hiring stage pipeline field visibility.

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Recruit

Ease of use and sync across Zoho suites.
Sajith K.

Testing an ATS + CRM for recruitment firm

Avaliado em 07/04/2020

It has been a great experience in testing the trial version. I? want to use all the features and maximize efficiency of the team and myself.

Vantagens

The workflow of Zoho Recruit is seamless. It makes tasks easy and repetitive tasks not cumbersome thus enabling small and medium recruitment firms focus on what they do best help companies hire the best talent.

Desvantagens

There a lot of features, which I don't believe we might use all.

Easy of use.