Avaliações do Zuora

3.9/5 (41 avaliações)

Getting Better

Avaliado em 14/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For the first 2+ years, my billing team experienced lot of frustration because it seemed like Zuora had plenty of limitations. Come to find out, they do have limitations, but they are continuously improving and if you have the time and resources you can customize and get a lot out of the billing system.

Vantagens

The Zuora billing system has grown on me. I attended Zuora's annual conference in 2019 (I highly recommend going) and learned a lot about existing and upcoming features. Zuora's representatives are dedicated to helping my company customize the billing system and recommending best business practices. Zuora is alway improving and adding functionality, so I do expect it to continue to get better and to meet more of my company's billing needs. They also offer "Zuora University" which is a series of online interactive videos that provide a lot of good information.

Desvantagens

Zuora was not easy to use at first and the implementation process was rough. Zuora is not particularly intuitive so it took a lot of trial and error, reading through their help articles, and requesting help from their support team. You have to invest a LOT of time and resources to get the full benefits of the system. My company has also found that we have to purchase additional features in order to improve upon our experience.

Traduzir com Google

I was a developer/maintainer/admin on this for a number of years at my last company

Avaliado em 16/07/2018

Vantagens

as long as you stay within what the product does out of the box it functions very well for a billing platform. It functions best in a transnational environment but was improving for service oriented billing. It does a good job with making history and audit trails available. Pushing usage data is surprising well handled as is issuing refunds and credits. They also take care of all credit card handling making it one less iso hurdle to clear for a company.

Desvantagens

Customizing this is not an easy task, the API's and the object model behind the scense is not easy to deal with and still kinda buggy. Depending on your charge model, it may be a real pain to implement within the system, for example they allow for tiered pricing but flexibility for setting up plateaued prices and such requires a LOT of initial setup. Recognizing split revenue is also a hassle when outputing to finance software (think a support charge attached to a licensed monthy cloud service). To their credit when I left the position where I was working with them they were getting better so it's possible they are in the process of closing some of these gaps. One last thing is that there is no production matching sandbox, they can refresh a sandbox for a certain snapshot in time (for a price) but in an enterprise environment that is stale moments later plus their sandboxes for some reason have slight implementation differences that come to light when leveraging the API heavily.

6.0/10

Needs more power

Avaliado em 07/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Although I have learned a lot about Zuora functionality, I still lack confidence in being fully capable using the software. This stems from Zuora's lackluster knowledge base as well as not so good customer support. I feel like there are too many limitations, most of them in place to make you upgrade.

Vantagens

Good to use for subscription services. The software allows for some basic billing functions and AR reporting.

Desvantagens

There is a lot of functionality that is left to be desired. Out of the box reporting and data manipulation is very rigid and makes it hard to run recurring reports. If you have the money you can buy more functions but a lot of it should be included if you ask me. Invoices are messy and are limited on what and how the information can be represented. Customer service tries to hard to close the ticket quickly instead of being more thorough. Although works decently, still needs more work.

Zuora Review

Avaliado em 17/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Been great so far, great tool for any SaaS company

Vantagens

Excellent for any subscription business. The subscription object model by Zuora is solid and you can slice and dice the subscription offerings to provide lots of options for your customers.
Very easy to integrate to your other systems using their APIs. Salesforce Zuora connector is awesome. Very easy to set up credit card processing through on of the partners.

Desvantagens

Reporting is moderate at best, it can be improved.
I would not recommend zuora to customers who sell their products through a reseller.

Zack U.

A powerful product

Avaliado em 14/07/2015

Vantagens

Zuora can do pretty much anything. It has a lot of capabilities when it comes to billing, invoicing, dealing with international currencies, etc. But you definitely have to think in advance about how you *want* to do billing, e.g. is it a per transaction model, a per month model, a per minute model, what happens if there are overages etc. Zuora will let you get as complicated as you want. And sometimes that's too complicated.

Desvantagens

Implementation is non-trivial. It's not like buying an off-the-shelf solution that's plug and play. You have to customize it and you'll need an implementation team. Even if you use Zuora to do the implementation, you need an internal IT-savvy person to lead the project, make decisions and make sure it all makes sense. Zuora can do anything, but you have to decide what it should do in company.

Rachel S.

Zuora billing

Avaliado em 13/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Personally, it's our only software we use at the moment for billing. I believe other functions would be extremely helpful once they become available such as the workflow.

Vantagens

Our company uses this software daily. We use it to submit invoices, to email out notifications, to set up accounts, etc.

Desvantagens

The things I like least about this software is that it offers much more functions for our day to day process but it cost extra. Support is extremely hard to get in contact with, it would be really nice to have some sort of a chat option. Some of the settings are not accurate.

The best subscription billing

Avaliado em 28/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Zuora staff were great to work with. GREAT support and always ready answer questions. They helped us get everything moved and confirmed that it could handle all of our crazy use cases.

Vantagens

We moved from an archaic system to Zuora and it was amazing!!! Out of the box it handled so much of our data that was hidden behind a black box. Anyone could login and see where we were or run a report and get churn numbers or ARR, MRR, and other great reports.
We got it connected quickly and it worked without too much hassle. It just works!

Desvantagens

There are SO many features we didn't use. We didn't need them but I saw them in the tool and made the UI a little clunky to figure out where you needed to be in the tool.

Rosabel Z.
Traduzir com Google

It's good in an overall point of view

Avaliado em 27/05/2018

Vantagens

It's easy to create reports. Data Source contains most of the objects to create complex reports. When a request is sent to the support team, it is responded in short time. There is plenty of information in the community website.

Desvantagens

I have to create amendments as many as product I need to add or remove. I have to wait 1 min for a bill run to create an invoice. The UI could be more modern. The search engine needs improvement. It takes at least 2 minutes to find a paymet using the payment number.

Shelby M.

Implemented this Product for a Start-up

Avaliado em 07/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience was great! Once we were up and running I had few questions and the questions I did have were answered quickly and efficiently.

Vantagens

My first job out of college was a start-up technology company. They had just purchased Zuora and it was my job to implement it. It was a seamless and great experience. The system is intuitive and easy to use despite our implementation specialist (who is no longer there). I was able to teach myself a good amount and use the product daily.

Desvantagens

The reports provided were not exactly what I needed so I was left to create many manual reports. I still obtained the information I needed, but it too longer.

Traduzir com Google

A must for subscription-model businesses

Avaliado em 18/10/2018

Vantagens

Z-billing offers a lot of ways to amend a customer's subscriptions based on their needs, such as turning off auto-renew, adding and removing products to the subscription, and change the price . Zuora also integrates with SalesForce so quotes can be made in SalesForce and will automatically create subscription within Zuora. They have an incredible interactive learning center that will show you step-by-step on how to create, amend, and cancel subscriptions.

Desvantagens

Because of its robustness, it does take time to learn all the functionality of the software.

Ruslan B.

Excellent subscription-based billing platform

Avaliado em 08/07/2015

Vantagens

Zuora offers a robust and flexible platform, which can meet anyone's needs, from a small mom & pop shopping website to a big corporation, which is trading publicly. They provide outstanding technical and customer support and they will hold your hand until you're finally happy. And once everything is setup, you will not need to think about Zuora setup, it's just doing its work, collecting money, extending subscriptions, calculating MRR, dealing with taxes, sending you reports, etc.

Desvantagens

Learning curve might look too steep, but it depends on your experience with subscription based services.

Jared D.

Great SaaS Billing System

Avaliado em 10/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, we've enjoyed our transition to Zuora and it's saved our billing team so much time.

Vantagens

Zuora is a great customizable billing system our SaaS company has used efficiently. It has powerful integrations with Salesforce and our other apps so all of our data is integrated together.

Desvantagens

There seem to be many work-arounds we've had to create for scenarios we would expect to be fairly straightforward, such as prorations.

Andrea M.
Traduzir com Google

Great product, terrible data and reports

Avaliado em 05/09/2019

Subscription management for b2b customers

Vantagens

The most customizable in the industry. Great integrations with salesforce.

Desvantagens

Data nightmare. Nothing on the reports and data export side is documented. The company is of little help.
The team provided by Zuora for the integration was very hard to work with.

Grant G.
Traduzir com Google

big upgrade from previous billing system

Avaliado em 22/07/2018

Vantagens

We are a growing startup and work off of reoccurring monthly payments. It was clear that our previous provider would not be able to handle the amount and frequency of payments we had and we were referred to Zuora. The transition has been great. Not only can Zuora handle the amount of payments we are processing, but bring additional features and functionality that we had not even thought of. From my experience, Zuora = Salesforce of payment systems.

Desvantagens

It is a bit complex. We needed to have someone become an admin for our Zuora account to make sure that it is integrated with our other systems. If it was a bit easier to set up/maintain, it would get a 5 star.

Valerie M.
Traduzir com Google

It’s so slow, it has delayed my sales process by A LOT

Avaliado em 08/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very, very slow and laggy. When our management asks our sales teams what’s the one thing they could help us with in order to sell more, we all say “FIX ZUORA”. I honestly think I’d be better off creating a quote template in a Google doc.

Vantagens

That it’s in English? Not many I can think of.

Desvantagens

It’s so PAINFULLY slow. I can’t count the amount of times I was on the phone with the prospect trying to build them a quote and it would just stop working. It may be good for a 1-line item business with no price customization, but as soon as you enter more than 2-3 products and, God forbid, change the price or something, forget it. It’ll die on you. To generate a PDF takes 30minutes. Can you afford to keep the customer with a credit card on the phone for 30 minutes? Yeah, a lot of them might just say “call me back when it’s working” - and good luck chasing them.

1.0/10
Traduzir com Google

Robust functionality for subscription-based companies of all sizes

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 26/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I streamlined the money we have coming in, viewed more efficiently, and could view data analytics on the projects I was working on.

Vantagens

I loved how almost everything I and my company wanted to monitor, such as the money we had coming in and the success of certain products within our catalog, were all possible through Zuora. I strongly believe that for businesses that are attempting to scale up or find a more efficient way of managing the money they have coming in, Zuora is the best tool for this.

Desvantagens

I dislike the complexity of Zuora. Many of the features are designed for extremely large companies, so there is a huge learning curve with the software. In addition, it requires many clicks to finally complete an action that I would like, only because there are many layers of complexity.

Andy M.
Traduzir com Google

Very efficient, recurring billing and management software.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 16/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Organized and great looking. Once you find a groove in this software, it's pretty easy to use!

Vantagens

Great looking platform that manages all clients and deals well. Also has in-depth reporting to make sure everything is controlled.

Desvantagens

Can be overwhelming. THere are lots of reports and features that can be hard to use and figure out. Alos the speed of the reporting is a little laggy due to the memory space available.

Solid billing software

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 30/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Simplified our recurring billing process, enhance our ability to report on billing/subscriptions

Vantagens

Interface is straighforward, handles the majority of our use cases, reporting capabilities are pretty powerful

Desvantagens

Building reporting can be a bit complex & it can be pretty slow to pull certain reports. Inability to link between multiple data sources in reporting which can be frustrating

Chase M.

A previous Billing manager - Used Zuora

Avaliado em 15/06/2018

Vantagens

The #1 thing you want from a billing software is reliability - since you're dealing with customers money. Overall - Zuora is very reliable and had very few hiccups.

Desvantagens

When starting out with Zuora, had a few learning curves to hurdle over (just like any new software/system). Making updates to subscriptions can be a bit cumbersome (depending on the size of the update).

Megan H.
Traduzir com Google

Zuora is clean and simple to use.

Avaliado em 14/06/2018

Vantagens

The ability to pull customer and data reports is really nice. It's great that you can use the tool with other softwares, as well.

Desvantagens

Zuora lacks customization for individual accounts and isn't completely dummy proof so agents can easily make mistakes.

Eric A.
Traduzir com Google

Strong product with a lot of engineering work behind it

Avaliado em 09/07/2015

Vantagens

Sold product. Covers a lot of use cases with some good custom-ability features. Definitely a big time saver when fully setup.

Desvantagens

Analytics are lacking, with some questions on how accurate/recent the numbers are. People were nice but never really went above and beyond.

Daniel C.

Finally

Avaliado em 09/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Glad to finally have something reliable.

Vantagens

Zuora is the first billing system that has actually got the job done for us. It fully encompasses our needs.

Desvantagens

While Zuora does meet our needs, it comes at a steep price. Despite pricing, the benefits of having a reliable billing system are worth it.

Shannon L.

Implementation difficulty

Avaliado em 14/11/2017

Vantagens

Should work for subscription needs but we are still new to the software and just finished implementation.

Desvantagens

Implementation team very difficult to understand - language barriers. Move quickly to "train" before setup is done so it's hard to understand. Push for meetings but should focus more on meetings after setup is complete to train.

Traduzir com Google

Was a nightmare for our organization.

Avaliado em 20/08/2018

Vantagens

Not many. Barely got the job done for our needs.

Desvantagens

Didn't scale with out tech stack. So many outdated features. Implementation was extremely pricey.

3.0/10
Traduzir com Google

Good tool, but lacks UX enhancements and easy support

Avaliado em 14/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Vantagens

What sets Zuora apart is it's ability for revenue recognition and for the more financially integrated pieces required for accounting.

Desvantagens

The tool however can be confusing to use at times and support is not easily accessible. Zuora really needs improvements to their UX to make it more user friendly.

6.0/10