CMiC is a fully integrated construction software solution that supports the entire construction project lifecycle by offering a variety of features that help in project management, financial controls, budgeting and customer management. The software suite can either be deployed on-premises or hosted in the cloud.
CMiC suite offers four modules – CMiC financials, CMiC project controls, CMiC project management and CMiC experience management. The financials module offers features such as financial controls, asset management, corporate risk management, customer relationship management and human capital management while the project management module supports collaboration, document management, communication management and site management. The software helps executives to make better business decisions and improve ROI by using forecasting tools, bid & procurement management features, and revenue & budget management. The product also helps in change management and vendor/subcontractor relationship management through automatic updating of costs & orders, online vendor application approvals, and re-qualifying subcontractors before they start work. The software uses XML adapters to increase interoperability and has tools to help analyze real-time project information and generate insights & reports. The product also helps to digitize documents, store & share them as well as automate processes such as sending messages, responding to notifications and creating customizable & flexible workflows.
CMiC supports small, mid-size and large enterprises across the globe and counts companies such as Paric Corporation, Obayashi, PC Construction, Layton, GH Phipps and Beck among its clients.
After several years on CMiC software I would say that it is absolutely the best integrated project management and accounting ERP available. The implementation can be time consuming, but the benefits are definitely worth it. Everyone is up to date with the latest information on our projects, so it makes collaboration a breeze. Our management loves the ability to get real time accurate and detailed reports of exactly what they need to make business decisions. Great company and great software.
CMiC's greatest contributions to our organization are that it provides a powerful and scalable infrastructure that allows everyone to collaborate, stores all our organization's data and documents in a central location, and has excellent reporting capabilities to analyze our data. CMiC is great at getting our company to collaborate and share data. No more calling around for information or searching through files. We believe that the reports from CMiC are a significant contributing to our organizations ability to make decisions and be successful.
Tip for Success: Taking the time to thoroughly review and understand the settings for each module will greatly improve your organization's experience with CMiC. Don't guess at what the settings do. Try recording the training sessions with your CMiC implementation team, so that you can review it later. Ask questions freely. And be sure sure to join CMUG, the CMiC users group. They have forums, monthly calls, demos, and are a great help.
The implementation process can be long. The distribution and segregation of the software settings to multiple locations makes it difficult to manage the system and troubleshoot issues. One central control panel would make it much more user friendly.
I think CMiC is a solid solution with abundant features and capabilities. We have only "unlocked" about 10% of the tool, so I hope we keep growing and leaning the CMiC solution. I wish our company used more of the program - there's so many helpful tools. The CMiC team has been a pleasure, overall, to work with. We look forward to growing with CMiC in the future.
People that work at CMiC, overall, are all awesome. Paul in sales, and Chet in support, are (2) especially solid individuals that come to mind. The ECM Plug In is great! That tool alone is worth CMiC. Support staff is usually very responsive when issues arise. TONS of features and capabilities! I like that CMiC has updates often - makes you feel comfortable that they're continually trying to support their clients and improve their product.
Well integrated system overall, but everyone needs to pitch in to make it great!
- Business Process Integration -
Job Billing module is fantastic from my experience. We can customize our contracts/bills ALMOST any way our users need (with the exception of some change order options).
- Gords passion - Constantly trying to evolve/innovate CMiC to keep up with what people. No one wants users to go and find another program to do something that they feel CMiC cannot do. Mobile and BI are some of the newer things that have kept us from having to explore other options.
- Performance/Speed is overall a bit slow
- We have BI in our DEV environment. It is on its way to becoming very useful for us, but it's not quite there, but I know it's still being developed. I wouldn't say that it's really the least favorite of mine, just that I am really excited to see what else is coming.
Explore as much as you can, there are so many things that this software is capable of to make your job easier!
I am the Contracts Administrator for Gramoll Construction Company. I use this software for many different purposes and once I have gotten the hang of some of the uses I have come to rely quite heavily on this program (when it is down I panic)!! When I have issues I have been very pleased with the support available (the most common asked questions usually will fix my problem) the customer service goes above and beyond expectations (always very friendly and helpful)! Overall I am very pleased with this software and the updates are wonderful!
I wish there was training more readily available...there are so many functions that I am sure that I am not utilizing but I find myself fumbling through trying to figure what they do and why.
General payroll needs met by software. Would like to see more standard payroll reports. For data I can't get from a report, I have to download data from view screens, and create excel reports on my own. Would also like to see historical pay, hire/term/rehire data in a sub screen within the Employee Profile Maintenance screens, instead of having to go to Employee History Adjustment screen in Utilities.
Three things I really like about CMiC:
1) Ability to download data to excel.
2) The system is able to recognize state reciprocity/non-reciprocity and withholding tax accordingly
3) Ability to find specific data using query operators/functions
User should have proficient excel knowledge to get desired data from system.
Contact CMiC for pricing information or a quote.
● CMiC Open Enterprise is a fully integrated software suite that helps in project management, project controls, financial management and customer relationship management in the construction industry.
● The CMiC analytics and reports module gives users sophisticated business intelligence tools to access and analyze real-time project information and generate web-based, print-ready reports.
● The CMiC cost, revenue & budget module helps to track and monitor expenses, capital costs, time, supplier costs and manage the budget effectively, giving a clear picture of the financial status of the project to the user.
● The software lets users create, track and approve subcontractor applications online, as well as allows to track multi-tiered contracts, store contractor ratings and assume full control of arrangements such as billing, contracts, and payments.
● The CMiC asset management module helps to manage fixed assets and equipment effectively and provides real-time information on maintenance, inventory, and repair status.
Abaixo estão algumas perguntas frequentes sobre o CMiC.
O CMiC oferece os seguintes planos de pagamento:
Modelo de preços: Licença única, Assinatura
Avaliação gratuita: Não disponível
Contact CMiC for pricing information or a quote.
O CMiC oferece os seguintes recursos:
Os clientes habituais do CMiC são:
Grandes empresas, Empresas de médio porte, Pequenas empresas
O CMiC está nos seguintes idiomas:
O CMiC tem os seguintes planos de preços:
Licença única, Assinatura
O CMiC é compatível com os seguintes dispositivos:
O CMiC se integra com os seguintes aplicativos:
BIM 360, NoteVault, PlanGrid, Rhumbix
O CMiC oferece as seguintes opções de suporte:
FAQs, Fórum, Suporte por telefone, Tutoriais em vídeo