Um CRM inteligente com um assistente de vendas com tecnologia de inteligência emocional:
O Zia é um assistente de vendas com tecnologia de inteligência artificial do Zoho CRM. Ele ajuda representantes individuais e equipes de vendas a detectar anomalias no processo de vendas antes que elas ocorram, sugere o melhor momento para entrar em contato com um cliente em potencial e até estuda seus padrões de vendas. Um CRM eficaz com alguma inteligência é o que a maioria das empresas deseja.
O primeiro CRM multicanal do setor:
Conheça seus clientes, não importa o meio. Por telefone, bate-papo ao vivo, e-mail ou mídia social, comunique-se e conecte-se para proporcionar aos clientes uma melhor experiência.
Análise eficaz que descreve uma imagem:
Quando você usa aplicativos diferentes para armazenar seus dados é vital que eles possam conversar um com o outro. Se eles não se comunicam, seus dados ficam em silos e é praticamente impossível obter uma visão completa do seu negócio. Integre seus dados e obtenha melhores informações com o Advanced CRM Analytics, desenvolvido pela Zoho Reports.
Um CRM escalonável com opções avançadas de personalização:
Quando se trata de uma solução de CRM, um tamanho não serve para todos as empresas. É por isso que o Zoho CRM permite personalizar facilmente a interface para atender aos requisitos específicos de sua organização.
Really good. I needed a lead-management system that i could use to capture lots of data, and ZOHO CRM provided this. However, when it comes to building such a flow (outwith a standard workflow) - the product isn't up to the job (you need a more sophisticated ZOHO product, which comes at a hefty price).
High functionality at a very low cost.
Love the ability to add web forms (from Zoho CRM) straight into your website for lead capture (integrate this with Zoho Sales IQ) and you have a very cool and functionality-rich inbound lead capture system.
Bit clunky. Bit amateur. Design & look and feel are a bit flakey. Heck - even the Zoho logo looks cheap!
Overall, I enjoy using Zoho CRM. It does everything I need it to do. I still rely on other tools to schedule emails and take meeting notes, but I still track everything back to the trusty CRM. Also, their support is very sincere and helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure a problem gets fixed in a timely manner.
- Very flexible and extensible. You can set up the CRM process to work just as you would like it to.
- Integrates with Zoho's other tools seamlessly (Books, Sales IQ, Campaigns)
- Has an excellent mobile app that can log calls and can take voice/text memos
- Email tracking is built in!
- Recurring tasks can be added for contacts, vendors, and opportunities
- The UI is not great. There is too much wasted space on the screen at all times, no matter what page you are viewing.
- The UI is slow. Every single action requires a new page load.
- You cannot schedule emails
- Incoming emails cannot be synced
Despite its low price tag, Zoho CRM is a robust, mature product ready to be deployed in any organization that needs to keep track over its sales or outreach pipeline.
Zoho includes all the necessary features for keeping the processes under control, so no manhours are wasted with duplicate or inefficient tasks. The most useful modules for us are Lead Management, Email marketing campaigns, and customized dashboards.
The system requires some initial customization to get you started. Best if the admin takes the time for the initial planning of the structure, so the CRM is a good fit for the organization's structure.
It is really hard to complain about Zoho CRM - the tool offers the richness of features for such an affordable price (and not lacking compared to its much more expensive competitors).
Overall I love this CRM. I am using it daily and my work is incomplete without it. I use it for campaign management, sending important emails to customers. Managing all data and information in one place. The most important thing is Zoho CRM's dashboard and reports which are amazing and easy to understand.
I am using Zoho XRM for more than 3 years and found it a really amazing platform for customer relationship management. I like their simple yet effective user interface the most. I can use it very easily. Zoho CRM helps us to manage our all databases and related information at one place with amazing security. Overall I can say that this is an amazing CRM.
There is one thing that I want to highlight about this CRM that I dislike about it which is Zoho CRM is a little bit expensive compared to others but on the other hand, I can say that it is worth to spend on it.
I am a sales consultant and was asked to recommend the best CRM for a group of 3 companies, with around 50 persons each. After an evaluation of 15 initial products, Zoho CRM resulted the most adequate for this companies. The product itself is very easy to use, friendly user and extremely easy to adapt. In terms of price/performance, in my opinion is one of the best against other brands when you have a limited budget.
It is basically design for pipeline management, activities tracking as well as customer´s, also, it has a great mobile client, that said by one of my customers employee, it is even easier to use it than work on the PC.
I have been able to use other CRM´s like Sales Force, SAP, Siebel as a user in big corporations, and those are great products, but I think that for small and medium size companies, this product is simpler, less expensive and easy to use.
- Easy to customize: The product is extremely easy to customize, at the point that unless you are going to do something very specialized, you might need external support, otherwise, the ramp up curve is easy and fast. There are different versions to subscribe, the higher the version, the more you can customize. They also let you try the product for a 30 day period and you are able to switch between different versions to compare them. The bottom line is that you will not need to spend extra money.
- Language: My customers needed the product in spanish, Zoho allows you to switch between one language and another seamlessly.
- Price: There are different versions, that are very affordable, one of the difference against the leaders is that the price up to 5 users might be the reasonable, but above 5 the prices goes really high. In the case of Zoho below 5 is free with its limitations, and then you have a reasonable step up depending on the versions.
- Mobile Client: Simply amazing, once you have the product running, literally, every task or query you can do in your desk, you can also do it in your smartphone. The interface is clean, nice, intuitive and easy to use.
- Tracking and follow up: One the strongest features I found is the tools to remind you of the follow up of tasks, meeting, calls, etc. You can get advise by email, phone, etc.
- Sales methodology and Pipeline review: If your company has a black & white sales methodology, it is very easy to set it up in the CRM, also the way to view the pipeline is very intuitive and visual. It makes very easy to do pipe review and lets you drill into any module with just a click.
- Views: You can have the report & the view you need, the product comes with a lost of sample reports but also lets you do your own (The higher the version, the more you can customize)
- Workflow for triggering events: This is a great feature where you visually can determine which tasks are needed to execute after one event happens. Amazing feature.
There are many "add ons" that can be very useful once you have your CRM, by example ZOHO Projects, . My only advise is that from the beginning you have a clear understanding of what your company will be needing as this modules are priced separate from the monthly fee. Depending on the modules, you might end spending more dollars per user on them than on the crm fee.
Abaixo estão algumas perguntas frequentes sobre o Zoho CRM.
O Zoho CRM oferece os seguintes planos de pagamento:
A partir de: US$ 12,00/mês
Modelo de preços: Gratuito, Assinatura
Avaliação gratuita: Disponível
Não temos informações sobre os recursos do Zoho CRM.
Os clientes habituais do Zoho CRM são:
Autônomos, Grandes empresas, Empresas de médio porte, Sem fins lucrativos, Administrações públicas, Pequenas empresas
O Zoho CRM está nos seguintes idiomas:
Chinês (simplificado), Chinês (tradicional), Checo, Danês, Holandês, Inglês, Francês, Alemão, Hebreu, Húngaro, Italiano, Japonês, Coreano, Polonês, Português, Russo, Espanhol, Sueco, Turco
O Zoho CRM tem os seguintes planos de preços:
O Zoho CRM é compatível com os seguintes dispositivos:
Android, iPhone, iPad
O Zoho CRM se integra com os seguintes aplicativos:
Adobe Sign, ClickDesk, HelpOnClick Live Chat Software, Nimble, SeamlessGov, TeamSupport, Zendesk Chat, Zoho Books, Zoho Invoice, Zoho Recruit
O Zoho CRM oferece as seguintes opções de suporte:
FAQs, Fórum, Base de conhecimento, Suporte online, Suporte por telefone, Tutoriais em vídeo